Highlights of the January 2023 Metro Vancouver Rent Report released by rental listing site @liv.rent:
- Since January 2022, the average rent for an unfurnished, one-bedroom unit in Metro Vancouver has increased by $430.
- For one-, two-, and three-bedroom unfurnished units, West Vancouver had the most expensive prices in the Metro Vancouver region this January.
- Furnished, three-bedroom units in Vancouver rented for well over $6,000 per month – at an average of $6,411 this January.
- Langley had the least expensive one-bedroom, furnished units this month with an average rent price of $2,000.
- All of Canada’s top-five most expensive cities are located in B.C., with West Vancouver taking the top spot this January.